Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back on Track - Cody

The past week has been a good one for me to get back on track with training. I've been able to be a little more consistent getting into the gym, although I'm still having a tough time getting two workouts in a few days a week. I've been feeling pretty run down with traveling two weekends ago and having to work last weekend, so I haven't been able to get much rest. I'm really looking forward to this next weekend to relax a bit. That is until I run on Monday. I'm planning on doing 16 miles, which is a bit daunting, but given how I felt on my last 12-mile run and that I've been back on track training, I think I should do well and it will give me a good sense of where I am and what I need to work on. Until then, I have a couple more hard workouts in the gym and some 800-meter repeats planned with a rest day on Sunday so I can recover and get ready for the long run.

No comments: