Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Packing My Shovel - Martha

That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger…that which doesn't kill me makes me stronger…that which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I just stepped out of the shower after my last run with my running club cheering squad before the big day. We were all talking about how to dress for “perhaps” driving rain and what do I hear on WBZ news now? THEY MAY POSTPONE THE RACE! Has this ever happened?! Apparently, up-to-date forecasts are now talking about the possibility of a foot of snow coming in here Monday morning! And to think, I was worried about it being too hot. So now, in addition to all my other junk I have to remember to bring, I have to add a small snow shovel to the list. I say, “Bring it on!” Bye for now… I have to go dig those crampons out of the trash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope they do not postpone the race, good luck, from a friend

Anonymous said...

Awesome write up. Thanks for sharing this. It is a eye opener for those of us who start drowning in our own sorrows. Good luck on the big day.